Truck Driver – Interstate Deliveries
Hickory is seeking experienced, professional and reliable truck drivers to deliver manufactured building products from our Western Melbourne factory to various construction projects within Melbourne and interstate.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
· Must hold a valid Heavy Combination (HC) Licence
· Must have a minimum 5 years truck driving experience
· Must have a safe driving history
· Must have long-haul, interstate driving experience
· Must pass pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol tests
· Must have a good work ethic and be a team player
How to apply
To register your interest, please send a copy of your resume, including details of references, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below to enter your details and upload your resume.
Please note only candidates with valid work rights and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview.
If you are proactive, positive and want the chance to take your career to the next level, fill out the form below and attach your CV.
13 February 2017
Contracts Administrator – Sydney
Hickory is seeking Expressions of Interest for experienced Contracts Administrators to work on large-scale construction projects in Sydney, NSW.Apply Now