Project Manager - Melbourne
About the company
Hickory is Australia’s most innovative construction company, at the forefront of new technology and driving Australia’s multi-unit, high-rise residential evolution. Established in 1991, we’ve grown from a small family business into a nationwide group, with over 600 employees including construction, structures, facades, manufacturing, fit out and crane logistics specialists.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Construction Manager, you will oversee a large-scale, $100 million+ project in central Melbourne, from inception to completion. With your substantial experience in construction project delivery, you will drive and achieve key project performance criteria relating to safety, time, cost and quality for the project.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 10 years in design activities as well as experience in managing large projects
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management or similar
- Significant experience in commercial construction
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Experience with Cheops and Aconex software
Benefits and culture
Respect, camaraderie, ingenuity and empowerment are the foundations of Hickory’s philosophy. We pride ourselves on fostering an inclusive, encouraging and innovative culture, where the combined strengths of talented individuals produce exceptional results.
- Recognition and reward with a competitive salary package
- Work on iconic, architecturally unique projects around inner Melbourne
- Excellent career progression opportunities in a growing and dynamic company
To download a copy of the position description, click here.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a cover letter and CV with the subject line Project Manager - Melbourne Application to firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the form below by 20 May 2017.
Please note that only candidates with valid work rights and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
If you are proactive, positive and want the chance to take your career to the next level, fill out the form below and attach your CV.
13 February 2017
Contracts Administrator – Sydney
Hickory is seeking Expressions of Interest for experienced Contracts Administrators to work on large-scale construction projects in Sydney, NSW.Apply Now